IntelliHire prohibits the use of our products and services in any manner associated with the transmission, distribution and delivery of spam. Any customer found to be using IntelliHire products for sending unsolicited commercial email (spam) will be found in violation of this policy and our Terms of Service. Consequences for violation of this policy include immediate account termination as well as liability for civil, criminal or administrative penalties and damages.
What Is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email). In compliance with the U.S. CAN-SPAM Act of 2004, IntelliHire prohibits the following:
- Emails sent with invalid or forged headers
- Use of IntelliHire or another third party’s domain name or equipment to transmit email without the express consent from that third party
- Inclusion of URLs hosted by IntelliHire within UCE
- Subject lines containing false or misleading information
- The use of harvested mailing lists or any list where the recipient has not given their prior consent
- Any other means of deceptive addressing and misrepresentation
- Interfering with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the services and products offered by IntelliHire
The federal anti-spam law went into effect on January 1, 2004. The law provides specific requirements for sending commercial email and empowers the federal government to enforce the law. The CAN-SPAM Act defines commercial messages as those for which the primary purpose is to advertise or promote a commercial product or service. Penalties can include fines and/or jail time. For more on the CAN-SPAM Act, please visit this link: http://www.ftc.gov/spam
Changes to our Anti-Spam Policy
If we decide to change our Anti-Spam Policy, we will post those changes on this page.This policy was last modified on November 1, 2013.
How to Notify Us
If you’ve received unsolicited email from one of our users, please notify us immediately at by Contact Us Every complaint is investigated and you will receive a response detailing the action we’re taking to deal with the issue.
If IntelliHire finds unauthorized or improper use, it may, without notice, take such action in its sole discretion, including blocking messages from a particular Internet domain, mail server or IP address as well as terminating any account found in violation of this policy.
If there are any questions regarding Anti-Spam Policy you may contact us using the information below.
110 Professional Court, Suite A
Lafayette, Indiana 47905
By telephone: 1 (877) 701-HIRE
By email: Contact Us